So, yeah. Over on SheWriters.com I do a little column on self-publishing twice a month. My most recent post answers some questions about ISBNs, those 13-digit numbers next to the barcode on all those books you read. Questions like…
- What is an ISBN?
- What’s the deal with 10- and 13-digit ISBNs?
- Do I need an ISBN?
- How can I get an ISBN assigned to my book?
- Are barcodes and ISBNs the same thing?
- Do all formats of my book need unique ISBNs?
- Do revisions need new ISBNs?
I know the community is for women, but the content is available to anyone. So stop by and take a look, particularly if you just can’t go on without getting those questions answered. Read the article.