Writer’s Week launches with a link-up and writing prompt contest open to everyone. More details are forthcoming, but as of Friday, August 5, the first place winner in the writing prompt contest will receive more than $325 in prizes.
How to Get Involved
- Subscribe to the blog either by RSS or by email so you don’t miss any Writers’ Week content.
- Like my Facebook page for tips and tidbits about writing.
- Follow me on Twitter and watch what others are saying about #writersweek.
- Purchase an ad during Writers’ Week and show your support.
- Donate a contest prize.
- Professional writers, share your tips and get your pic and bio featured on Suess’s Pieces during Writers’ Week.
How to Support Writers’ Week
Not to go all PBS Pledge Drive on you, but if you’d like to see more content like this, please consider donating a buck or two to the cause.
Share Writers’ Week
Visit Your Writers’ Week Sponsors
Content by Smiling Tree Writing